Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on Ford C-MAX Energi – Energy-efficient cars and environmentally friendly will likely always be a lasting trend that will never be endless for the project by the automaker. One of the world’s largest event which accommodate these new technologies is the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) which is annually held in Las Vegas, USA. As usual, Ford also participated in the CES. In the technology convention, American car manufacturers are introducing their latest and greatest cars labeled with the name of the Ford C-MAX Energi.
The Ford C-Max is a car brand Ford US and is part of the compact MPV segment. Reserved for the European market, it is produced at the plant in Saarlouis, Germany. In 2015, the C-Max and Grand C-Max restyled presented at the International Geneva Motor Show 2015. They adopt a new way Aston Martin grille, redesigned front headlamps incorporating LED daytime running lights, a more careful soundproofing (thicker side windows), a journal Ergonomics. At the rear, the facelift is more discreet, affecting mainly the entourage of fires.
Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on 2013-2016 Ford C-MAX Energi:
To turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine. If your car has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the hazard flashers 6 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and and a message is shown in the information display.Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on all generation of Ford C-MAX Energi (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure (TPMS) Sensor on Ford C-MAX Energi usefull for you. Good Luck!