2010-2019 Ford Expedition TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Reset
2010-2019 Ford Expedition TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Reset – Ford automaker giant, recently busy maximize and modernize its product line. After starting with the F150, Ford now also has raised Expedition 2015 edition. As is known, began production in 1996 and is mainly marketed in the Americas, Expedition is Ford’s largest family vehicle. With a capacity of up to 8 passengers, Expedition can be called as one of the favorites for the family of the United States (US).
Only, this time, these large-sized vehicles have a fundamental problem that fuel consumption. Now, to tackle the problem, in the 2015 edition has been developed, Ford chose to use 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine, plus some other fuel-saving technologies. Mention, large-sized SUV-type vehicle is no longer going to use the 5.4-liter V8 engine as before. Now, the engine EcoBoost 3.5-liter twin-turbo with direct injection, which is usually used in Ford’s F series products, will be used for Expedition.
2010-2019 Ford Expedition TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Reset:
Time needed: 17 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your Ford Expedition:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
We got this tutorial from Ford specialists. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of the Ford Expedition (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2010-2019 Ford Expedition TPMS Light Low Tire Pressure Resets useful for you. Good Luck!