Reset Tire Pressure (TPM) on BMW Z4 sDrive35i / 28i Roadster – Are you buff the car with the car roof design that can be folded? BMW Z4 is the answer. BMW Z4 is a German manufacturer of the vehicle are much in demand by the people. This elegant vehicle that is kind of the first sports car made by BMW that has a roof design that can be folded and is in tune with the car body. Particularities of this feature is similar to the design of a BMW Z8.
For the engine, this elegant car using the engine with 2500 cc power 4V with a 6-cylinder, supported also by the maximum power of 150 kW at 6400 rpm with a maximum torque of 250 Nm at 2750 rpm. For transmission, the car is put on the system with a 7-speed automatic transmission is paired with two double clutch. For terms of safety, the BMW series is considering the safety of the rider. With dynamic steering wheel, comfort in driving as well. There is also a DSC, SRS airbags in the head and there is also a section of the chest cavity, iDrive, and do not forget there are seatbelt.
Reset Tire Pressure (TPM) on BMW Z4 E89 sDrive35i / 28i Roadster:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 BMW Z4 sDrive35i / 28i Roadster, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW Z4 E89 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure (TPM) on BMW Z4 sDrive35i / 28i Roadster useful for you. Good Luck! 😀