2014-2016 BMW M3 F80 Tire Pressure (TPM) Reset with iDrive – The fifth edition of the BMW M3 with the internal codes F80 is available since spring 2014. When M3 only the four-door sedan will be marketed in contrast to the previous models. The technically largely identical coupes and convertibles are now called M4 (coupe: F82; Cabrio: F83) and thus belong to the BMW 4-series.
Of driving the M3 (F80), based on the BMW F30, by a twin-turbo inline six-cylinder with 3.0 liter displacement. It delivers 317 kW (431 hp) and has 1850 to 5500 min-1 a maximum torque of 550 Nm. The acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h depending on the transmission from 4.1 to 4.3 seconds. You can choose between a manual six-speed gearbox and a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox, the latter is despite 40 kg more weight responsible for the faster of the two acceleration values.
2014-2016 BMW M3 F80 Tire Pressure (TPM) Reset with iDrive:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 BMW M3 F80, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW M3 F80 (2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2014-2016 BMW M3 F80 Tire Pressure TPM Reset with iDrive useful for you. Good Luck! 😀