2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – This car is a full-size luxury SUV produced by Cadillac since 1999. The model was the first major attempt by Cadillac to enter the SUV market. The Escalade was introduced to counter the Lincoln Navigator, which was launched on the market in 1998, and partly as a response to SUVs introduced by German and Japanese competitors. Escalade came into production after only ten months from the approval of the project.
Cadillac started the campaign to promote the Escalade on August 14, 2013 and officially presented the fourth generation of Escalade and Escalade ESV (the extended version) in New York on October 7 of the same year. Production at the Arlington (Texas) plant started in January 2014 and marketing in the domestic market since April 2014 as the model year 2015. International sales, limited to the smaller size model, began in the summer of 2014. The model is available in three outfits: Base, Luxury, and Premium.
2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 Cadillac Escalade, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2015 2016 2017 Cadillac Escalade you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac Escalade (2015 2016 2017) models. Hopefully, the article of 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!