How to Reset Tire Pressure Light on 2013-2016 Cadillac SRX
How to Reset Tire Pressure Light on 2013-2016 Cadillac SRX – SRX is a mid-size SUV crossover produced by Cadillac since 2004. SRX was the most sold Cadillac model in the US in 2010 and 2011. For the model year 2010, the Cadillac launched the new SRX series. Based on the Cadillac Provoq concept car, this new generation of models is built on the Theta Premium GMT267 platform, which in turn shares components with the Theta platform and the Epsilon II platform. The V8 engine, already available for the previous series, has been removed from the offer. The traction was either rear or full, depending on the request. The production of this SRX series started in the summer of 2009 for the model year 2010.
The new SRX series was presented to the public in January 2009. The choice is between two engines, the V6 LF1 HFV6 injection with 3 L of displacement and the V6 LP9 HFV6da 2.8 L supercharged. In January 2011, General Motors lifted the 2.8L powertrain from the offer due to low sales volumes. In fact, only under 10% of customers opted for supercharged engines over the previous year. In 2011, the only available engine was, therefore the 3-liter V6. In 2012, the 3.6 L LFX V6 propeller was added to the tender, which took over the supercharged engine.
How to Reset Tire Pressure Light on 2013-2016 Cadillac SRX:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Cadillac SRX, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 Cadillac SRX you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Use the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure screen under the DIC info page.
- Press and hold SEL in the center of the five-way DIC control. until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor until hearing the confirming horn chirp.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Cadillac SRX (2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Tire Pressure Light on 2013-2016 Cadillac SRX useful for you. Good Luck!