2012-2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe / Convertible Tire Pressure Reset – The BMW M6 is the high-performance version of the BMW 6 Series, a sports car produced by German automaker BMW. BMW M6 Gran Coupe 2014 to the third variant of the M6 family. BMW M6 Gran Coupe is the first 4-door coupe in the ranks of BMW M GmbH. In March 2012 the new generation M6 was presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
It is based on the F12 / F13 chassis N63 S63 and has the same engine as the F10 BMW M5. Under the hood is a Twin Turbo V8 which is coupled to a seven-speed automatic transmission M-DCT. The F13 M6 Coupé has a carbonnen roof but is still 140 kg heavier than its predecessor E63. Officially, the car only needs 4.2 seconds to accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h. F13 is the chassis code for the coupe, F12 for the cabrio.
2012-2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe / Convertible Tire Pressure Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 BMW M6 F12 / F13, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW M6 F12 / F13 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2012-2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe / Convertible Tire Pressure Resett useful for you. Good Luck! 😀