How To Reset Toyota Verso TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light 2014-2017
How To Reset Toyota Verso TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light 2014-2017 – The Toyota Verso is a vehicle classified as compact MPV produced by the automaker Toyota since 2009. Presented at the Geneva Motor Show 2009 edition Verso replaces the second and last generation of Corolla Verso and captures the legacy of stage models come out some years before the Toyota range as the Avensis and the Yaris Verso in both versions.
The result of the design center Toyota French Style follows the current opened from the latest Avensis and Auris characterized by a front equipped with a large bumper which possesses a U-shaped pattern, the side panels characterized by a ribbing that part from the front wheels and reaches the roof while the tail is characterized by headlights with bright LED technology to ice background.
How To Reset Toyota Verso TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light 2014-2017:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tyre, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tyre Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Verso:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tyre inflation pressure recommended on the tyre placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tyre SET button until the tyre pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Verso (2014 2015 2016 2017 model years), which is equipped with a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Verso TPMS Tyre Pressure System Light 2014-2017 useful for you.