2017 Skoda Kodiaq Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset – The Škoda Kodiaq is the second SUV of the Czech car manufacturer Škoda after Škoda Yeti. The serial version was presented on September 1, 2016 in Berlin, the premiere in public had the vehicle at the Paris Motor Show in October 2016. A first look at the Kodiaq was given by Škoda at the Geneva Motor Show in spring 2016 with the six-seater concept study VisionS. A first look at the Kodiaq was given by Škoda at the Geneva Motor Show in spring 2016 with the six-seater concept study VisionS.
Technically, the Kodiaq, like the shorter VW Tiguan, Audi Q2 and Seat Ateca, is based on the modular cross-body kit of the VW Group. The standard version is a five-seater, optionally two additional seats can be delivered for a third row of seats. At the start of the market on March 4, 2017, the Kodiaq is available with three turbochargers with a power between 92 kW (125 hp) and 132 kW (180 hp) and two diesel engines with 110 kW (150 hp) and 140 kW (190 hp).
2017 Skoda Kodiaq Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2017 Skoda Kodiaq, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine and switch on Infotainment
- Press CAR button in Infotainment
- Tap SETUP on the touchscreen to enter to the Vehicle Status menu
- Select Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator by using Arrow button
- Tap SET button on the touchscreen
- Select CONFIRM to store the tire pressure
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 20 minutes of normal driving
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on latest generation of 2017 Skoda Kodiaq models. Hopefully the article of 2017 Skoda Kodiaq Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset usefull for you. Good Luck!