How To Reset Audi Q5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure System Light (2009-2017)
How To Reset Audi Q5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure System Light (2009-2017) – Audi officially launched its latest variant of the New Audi Q5 PI (Product Improvement). Cars SUV category is the first product launched Audi in the first half of 2013. With these launch SUV lovers back given the new options. The New Audi Q5 PI can be a versatile car with a character more powerful, more comfortable, more sporty, and still has the feel of luxury.
Carrying a 2.0-liter engine that uses 4-cylinder TFSI, Q5 is able to provide maximum power, namely 155 KKW every round of 4500-6250 rpm. In addition, the vehicle maximum torque is 320 Nm at 1500 to 4500 rpm rotation. Not only that, these luxury vehicles using heart pacemaker 2.0 turbo diesel common rail that can produce a maximum power of 130 kW at 4200 rpm rotation. Even Audi Q5 type is capable of producing a maximum torque of 380 Nm at 1750 to 2500 rpm rotation. While the diesel engine used by these vehicles is the S-Tronic automated manual with a seven-speed power.
How To Reset Audi Q5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure System Light (2009-2017):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
On this occasion, I want to provide information on how to reset the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light via the MMI Dash screen. If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your Audi Q5, follow these instructions.
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press the CAR button on the center console
- Press Car SYSTEM control button
- Enter the SERVICING & CHECKS menu
- Scroll down and select TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING
- Select STORE TIRE PRESSURE
- Select “Yes, store now” to confirm it
This tutorial is based on the AUDI owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Audi Q5 (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Audi Q5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure System Light (2009-2017) useful for you. Good Luck!