Reseting Airbag Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Navara – The Nissan Navara is a pickup terrain made by the Japanese manufacturer Nissan since 1986. So far, three generations pass. These three generations have two possible variation: single or double cabin. It can be fitted with a hardtop and has many facilities. In the Americas, as in Japan, the Navara is marketed under the name “Nissan Frontier”. It has different engines and a lengthened declination (with a longer dump).
The third generation was released in 2005 and produced until 2007 was a 2.5 dCi engine producing 174 hp 403 Nm of torque. The dCi appellation refers to the Diesel range of Renault, but the engine is a Nissan product, officially named YD25DDTi. In 2008, to meet the new Euro 4 standards for car pollution in Europe, the engine slightly changes (adding a particulate filter), and then develops 171 hp, which causes a slight overconsumption. In 2010, a facelift of the Pathfinder / Navara range features two new engines.
Reseting Airbag Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Navara:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Navara, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Navara (2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016). Hopefully the article of Reseting Airbag Light on 2004-2016 Nissan Navaran usefull for you. Good Luck!