How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2000-2010 Honda Civic – While this represents an incomplete definition, the Honda Civic VIII USDM could be briefly and easily referred to as a cosmetic makeover of the Civic JDM. In fact, the differences between the two versions go beyond the pure design: the engine range changes and also the features included are different. From the outside, the thing that you can appreciate the differentiation is carried out in more optical groups: before Honda has bet on a headlight frames from the simplest form, while the rear has changed the form to a solution very similar to the one that characterized the ‘Audi A4 B7 (ie the version marketed 2005-2008).
A few months later, compared with the saloon version, premiered in the US is also a brand new coupe version, available with two petrol engines. The more powerful of the two features is the version, which, despite having a unit very similar to the Type-R European, not boasting the same name. In 2007, entered the market in the US market also sports the same version of the Civic sedan, also named Honda Civic Si.
How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2000-2010 Honda Civic:
If you receive an SRS warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Honda Civic, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the ignition switch is OFF.
- Remove panels under the steering wheel to access the interior fuse box
- Locate and unplugged the SRS interface plug. This is a yellow female plug that is attached to the wire loom under the dash.
- Insert a paper clip or wire to the plug interface.
- Turn the ignition ON (do not start the engine)
- When SRS Light turn off, Quickly disconnect the paper clip or wire
- When SRS Airbag Light comes back on, quickly reconnect the paper clip or wire
- SRS Light should turn off, and Quickly disconnect the paper clip or wire again
- When a reset is complete, it will flash twice
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should apply to all models of Honda Element (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011). Hopefully, the article of How to Reset SRS Airbag Light on 2000-2010 Honda Civic useful for you. Good Luck!