How To Reset Opel Vauxhall Antara TPMS Tyre Pressure Light 2014-2019
How To Reset Opel Vauxhall Antara TPMS Tyre Pressure Light 2014-2019 – The Antara is a midsize SUV, produced from December 2006 by the German automaker Opel. The Opel Antara has been marketed in part in order to cover the gap left by the disappearance of the Opel Frontera, off-road Opel home for over a decade, but in fact with the intent to come back in the off-road industry, albeit through new streets. Like its predecessor, the Opel Antara also is not an original project but is borrowed from another member of the General Motors family.
The Frontera, however, although considered as an SUV, was actually much closer to a true off-road, while the Antara, as well as being more akin to the concept of SUVs, also presents typical characteristics of the crossover. His line is borrowed from the Chevrolet SX3 prototype, presented in 2004, the last phase of the acquisition of the South Korean manufacturer Daewoo by GM. Indeed, the Antara shares the whole body, all the mechanics, bodywork and interior, with the Chevrolet Captiva, already on the market in Italy for a few months before the launch of the same Antara and created by the evolution of that prototype. With the Captiva, Antara also shares the place where it is assembled, ie the assembly line in South Korea Daewoo.
How To Reset Opel Vauxhall Antara TPMS Tyre Pressure Light 2014-2019:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your Opel Vauxhall Antara, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) to update the tyre pressure values
Time needed: 17 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. For that you need to purchase the correct TPMS reset tool and follow these instructions:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press and hold Unlock and Lock buttons simultaneously on the Remote control transmitter until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display.
- Turn ignition to OFF position and then Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
This tutorial is based on the Opel owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Opel Vauxhall Antara (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article How To Reset Opel Vauxhall Antara TPMS Tyre Pressure Light 2014-2019 useful for you. Good Luck!