Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor on 2016 Opel Vauxhall Movano – The Renault Master is a light commercial vehicle of the category up to 3.5 tonnes GVW produced by the French manufacturer Renault, also marketed by Renault Trucks, through the General Motors as the Opel Movano and through its subsidiary, Nissan Motor (as Nissan Interstar). Then, from 2011, the Interstar was replaced by NV400, which, compared to the new version of the Master and Movano, stood out from the front view.
In 2010 he launched the third series of the Master, the twin of the Opel Movano second series and the new Nissan NV400 (on sale only from the following year). This new series has an even more futuristic style, characterized by huge mask with the diamond logo above, which gives the Renault truck a modern look and an aggressive-looking front. Then, at the end of 2014, it was made a slight restyling, when it was only redesigned the front side panel.
How to Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor on Opel Vauxhall Movano:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 Opel Vauxhall Movanoa, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Start the car and driving for a few miles
- During driving, select the tyre pressure menu in the DIC by pressing button on end of wiper lever.
- Press and hold button for approx. 5 seconds to update the tyre pressure values
- Calibration will complete after a few minutes of cumulative driving at 25 mph.
This procedure should be work on latest generation of Opel Vauxhall Movano (2015 2016 2017) model years. Hopefully the article of Reset Tyre Pressure Sensor on 2016 Opel Vauxhall Movano usefull for you. Good Luck!