How To Reset Tire TPMS Light on 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator
How To Reset Tire TPMS Light on 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator – The Navigator was renewed again in 2007. On that occasion, the line and the mechanics were updated. Unveiled at the Chicago Car Show in February 2006, the new Navigator features a redesigned calendar, a refurbished front, a new front bumper line and an upgraded rear. The front calendars and front lights recall those of Lincoln Continental in 1963. The tail and tail lights come from those of the MKZ.
In 2009, the engine became Flex. The rear camera used for parking stages and which was introduced in 2008, in 2009 became standard. The second row of seats has become heated. In 2010 and 2011 the changes were minimal. This third series of Navigator is assembled in Wayne and Louisville.
How To Reset Tire TPMS Light on 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator:
To turn off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator, follow these steps:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display.Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure I got from the manual. This procedure only works on 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator models. If you have a different model please see Lincoln Navigator TPMS Warning Light Reset Procedure. Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Tire TPMS Light on 2016 2017 Lincoln Navigator useful for you. Good Luck!