How To Reset Volkswagen CC TPMS Tire Pressure Light (VW)
How To Reset Volkswagen CC TPMS Tire Pressure Light (VW) – Since its launch in 2008, Volkswagen CC has become one of the favorite personal or company cars. Equipped with a wide choice of petrol and diesel direct-injection (TDI). There is a stop/start system on all diesel engines (TDI). Design VW sedan is equipped with a three-bar chrome grille looks elegant, new facepiece LED accented headlights on all Sport models.
There are two TDI diesel engine options namely that produce 137 hp and 167 hp. For gasoline engines in Europe, Volkswagen offers a powerful engine 157 Hp and 207 Hp and 298. For the American market, the choice is powered engine 196 hp (TSI) and 275 hp (FSI / Fuel Stratified Injection). All the machines contained in the Volkswagen CC has excellent fuel efficiency. With the latest Volkswagen CC you can enjoy a comfortable ride and relaxed but still, have sporty control.
How To Reset Volkswagen CC TPMS Tire Pressure Light (VW):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your VW Volkswagen CC, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Use the RIGHT menu button on the steering wheel to show Vehicle Status
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 25 km/h (16 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
- Sensor IDs will then register.
This tutorial is based on the Volkswagen owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of VW Volkswagen CC (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully the article of How To Reset Volkswagen CC TPMS Tire Pressure Light (VW) useful for you. Good Luck!