Resetting Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2019 Buick Regal
Resetting Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2019 Buick Regal – The Buick Regal is a car with luxury features produced by Buick from 2009. The new Regal series is based on the Opel Insignia. In November 2009, General Motors presented to Los Angeles this new Regal series for the North American market. It was launched at the end of 2010 for the model year 2011. This new generation of Regal has the Volvo S60 as its main competitor. At the debut, it was available with only one type of engine, namely a four-cylinder in-line 2.4-L displacement and 182 horsepower.
The Regal in the GM group in addition to replacing the previous version, the Saturn Aura which replaces both the Pontiac G6. The production of the Chinese variant began in November 2008 at the Shanghai plant, while for the North American market the production at Oshawa Plant will not take place before February 2011. Before that Regal was imported from Germany, where they were produced together with the twin Opel Insignia at the Rüsselsheim plant. In 2013, as well as the Opel Twin, the Insignia, undergo a marked restyling. The front has been completely redesigned, while the rear has new headlights and a new chrome finish. Minor changes, instead, to the interior.
Resetting Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2019 Buick Regal:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Buick Regal, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Buick Regal, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Access the cluster applications by using the LEFT arrow button of the five-way DIC control on the right side of the steering wheel
- Scroll to the Settings application by using UP or DOWN button
- Press the Center button of the five-way DIC control
- Scroll to the Info Pages and press RIGHT button
- Select Edit List or press RIGHT button again
- Scroll to the Tire Pressure menu
- Press and hold the Center button until horn sounds
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Buick Regal (2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). Hopefully the article of Resetting Low Tire Pressure TPMS Light on 2017 Buick Regal useful for you. Good Luck!