Reset Tire Pressure TPM Light on 2011 BMW 6 Series 640i 650i – The BMW 6 Series (internal designation: F12 – Convertible, F13 – coupe, F06 – four-door coupe) of the German car manufacturer BMW is the third generation of the 6-series. This 6-series based on the current model BMW 5 Series and therefore shares a large part of the technology and equipment capabilities. The November 18, 2010 officially presented by BMW Convertible succeeds the produced since summer 2003 series E63 / E64. It is produced at the Dingolfing plant.
The delivery start and thus also the dealer presentation of the 6-seater Cabriolet in Germany took place on 26 March 2011th The exhibition audience was shown in Detroit 2011, the vehicle at NAIAS. As a successor to the E63 model, a 6-seater coupe is since the autumn of 2011 once again offered. In May 2012, a called Gran Coupe sedan was introduced beyond that competes primarily with the Mercedes-Benz CLS and the Porsche Panamera.
Reset Tire Pressure TPM Light on 2011-2016 BMW 6 Series 640i 650i:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 BMW 6 Series 640i 650i, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW 6 Series F06 / F12 / F13 (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of Reset Tire Pressure TPM Light on 2011 BMW 6 Series 640i 650i useful for you. Good Luck! 😀