How to Reset Low Tyre Pressure Sensor on Holden Caprice (WM) – The Holden Caprice (WM series) was the successor to the Holden car brand of the WL series and was the luxury model that was launched next to the VE (Commodore) models. The Australian automotive brand has introduced both simultaneously. The development of VE and WM series Holden spent more than 1.1 billion Australian dollars. Of this amount, AUD 190 million was spent on the WM series. For the first time since the start of the Holden Commodore in 1978, the Holden series did not base on an Opel platform.
As before, Caprice was more sporting than the Statesman. So this model got the 6-liter V8- as standard. Also, the sports was made clearer with less chrome than the Statesman, bigger rims etc. The models of the WM series are also richly equipped with LED lights, DVD screens, xenon headlights and all modern assistance systems.
How to Reset Low Tyre Pressure Sensor on Holden Caprice (WM):
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Holden Caprice (WM), follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the first generation of Holden Caprice (2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013) model years. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Low Tyre Pressure Sensor on Holden Caprice (WM) useful for you. Good Luck!