How to Reset ECU Warning Light on Honda Grom (MSX125) – Honda MSX (Mini Xtreme Street), also marketed as Honda Grom in the USA, whereas in some European countries it is marketed as Skyteam M3, while in Asia it is marketed as Motrac M3, is a model produced in Thailand for Honda. It is an economic model, and constructively simple and reliable, focusing more on substance instead of appearance, but on an eye of regard for the cowling and the superstructure and interface with the driver.
In 2016 it was re-created the fairing of the bike and made some technical updates including low discharge rather than close to the saddle, the headlight unit is now also composed of two elements superimposed over LEDs. For the Asian market is also produced in the displacement of 50 ccs with an engine fueled with a carburetor.
How to Reset ECU Warning Light on Honda Grom (MSX125):
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in Honda Grom, perform the following procedures:
- Turn the bike off and remove the seat.
- Remove the cap from the Data Link Cable.
- Short pins Blue and Green/Black.
- Hold the throttle open all the way.
- Turn the bike on and wait for the check engine light to start blinking.
- Release the throttle within 5 seconds of it blinking.
- Wait for a confirmation of slow blinking light, and you are done.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Hopefully, the article of How to Reset ECU Warning Light on Honda Grom (MSX125) useful for you. Good Luck!