Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Murano – Japanese giant plant, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., is reportedly ready to introduce one of their latest flagship product. Inherit the greatness once elegant side with features and technology that is not less sophisticated than the All-New Nissan X-Trail, the brother of the new All-New 2015 Nissan Murano.
Sightings of the latest Nissan Murano is so eye-catching. Is no longer carrying sharp corner like a boxy SUV models earlier, it now appears more smooth and aerodynamic. The more charismatic by adopting distinctive taste V-Motion grille that characterizes the latest cars from Nissan. Not just rely on looks, Murano adopts a 3.5-liter V6 engine that is stable and ready to grind asphalt equipped with a power of 260 hp plus a burst of up to 325 Nm of torque.
How to Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Murano:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Murano, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Murano (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Reset Airbag Warning Light on 2003-2015 Nissan Murano usefull for you. Good Luck!