Reset Airbag Light on 2007-2015 Nissan Altima – In the United States, the midsize sedan segment is the market demand. No wonder many manufacturers are targeting this segment and also many consumers who hunt. 2015 Nissan Altima Coupe has been the flagship product of Nissan, against its competitors, especially in class sedan. Since its release in 1993 up to the latest Nissan Altima attempt against New Mazda 6 2015 and the All New Toyota Camry.
Nissan brings fixes and improvements to this flagship sedan. Nissan Altima latest cool styles now appear with a more powerful and aerodynamic. The front looks more aggressive and dramatic with headlights glance looks similar to the last generation of the Nissan Maxima. Luxurious impression tried to show through the chrome accents found on the grille, door handles, and the handle to open the trunk. Not only that, the premium design is also visible on the rear roof line longer, combined with the high part of the trunk.
How to Reset Airbag Light on 2007-2015 Nissan Altima:
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Altima, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Altima (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of Reset Airbag Light on 2007-2015 Nissan Altima usefull for you. Good Luck!