How to Pairing Mobile Phone with Ford Focus SYNC – Needs nuanced urban car is increasingly rising in urban areas. Understandably, due to the chaotic streets of urban cities today make people spend more time in the car. In order to avoid boredom while on the streets, it takes a car that is able to accommodate the sensation of driving a sporty, comfortable, and enjoyable. And one of the variants that can answer those needs is the Ford Focus offerings from Ford.
Debut in 2005, Ford Focus directly into a variant that counts in the automotive market. Of course this is because the Ford Focus embrace urban design attractive and condensed European feel. However, competition in the segment hatchback and sedan medium increasingly prevalent over the past three years. Because of that, Ford in 2012 immediately overhauled Ford Focus hatchback and sedan flagship to be more stylish, sporty, and luxurious.
How to Pairing Mobile Phone with Ford Focus SYNC:
To connect your mobile phone with with Ford Focus which equipped with SYNC connectivity system, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the “on” position
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone
- Press the “Phone” button on the dash
- The display will be prompted to “Add Bluetooth Device”, hit “OK” on your dash.
- This will prompt a 6-digit PIN.
- Scan all wireless devices within range of your mobile phone
- Select your carkit from the list.
- Enter the PIN or confirm the passkey shown on the vehicle display.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure applies to all Ford vehicles equipped with SYNC connectivity system. Hopefully the article of How to Pairing Mobile Phone with Ford Focus SYNC useful for you. Good Luck…