2016 Mazda 6 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Initialization
2016 Mazda 6 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Initialization – Mazda 6 now comes with new changes in the four main components of refreshment interior and increase the functional side, including the design view, the quality of the driving dynamics, as well as the evolution of the features I-ACTIVSENSE. Mazda 6 comes with an improved variety of the latest and most advanced features. One of the most striking features is the i-Activsense technology.
Some significant changes were found in New Mazda 6 through fairly complex changes visible from the exterior design changes which now appear more elegant and aggressive. In the model of Mazda 6 with the look of a new more aggressive grille combines elegant side combined signature wing. Then flanked 2 LED lights as driving comfort at night. LED lamp model is also applied on the back of the all-new Mazda 6.
2016 Mazda 6 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Initialization:
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 Mazda 6, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Let the tires cool, then adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 2 times and a beep sound is heard once.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Mazda 6 (2015 2016) model years, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of 2016 Mazda 6 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset Initialization useful for you.