2008-2020 Lexus LX-570 LX-470 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2008-2020 Lexus LX-570 LX-470 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – LX (Lexus LX) is a large cross-country 4WD model that is being sold by the luxury car brand “Lexus” developed by Toyota Motor Corporation. In 2007, it changed to the third generation “LX 570”. As the car name suggests, the V 8-cylinder engine was replaced with the newly developed 5.7 L 3UR-FE type.
It was announced at the New York International Auto Show in April of the same year and released in the United States the same year. In China, sales began in January 2008. The minor change was made in 2012, and the front mask was changed to Lexus’ new design icon “spindle grill”.
2008-2020 Lexus LX-570 LX-470 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Lexus LX-570 / LX-470, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the SET Button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Lexus owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to the latest generations of Lexus LX-570 / 470 ( 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years), which are equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2008-2020 Lexus LX-570 LX-470 Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.