2012-2017 Lexus CT 200h TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset
2012-2017 Lexus CT 200h TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset – The hottest version of the Lexus CT 200h F-Sport is present in the UK after the debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2011 ago. He looks hotter, sharper handling, and enriched with extra devices. The exterior looks cute with the wider spoiler, side skirts, mesh grille, and aerodynamic bumper. it looks more austere with wheels 17 “with dark colors.
Inside the cabin, aluminum pedals, scuff plate, sporty steering wheel with a flat bottom. Coupled with black leather upholstery, heated front seats, electric adjustment for the driver’s seat and others. Front and rear parking sensors. F-Sport suspension perfected in order to present a sporty driving. Revised spring and damping rate of the shock absorber Kayaba replaces Showa.
2012-2017 Lexus CT 200h TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset:
Time needed: 3 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Lexus CT 200h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
This tutorial is based on the Lexus owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus CT 200h (2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2012-2017 Lexus CT 200h TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light Reset useful for you.