Initialize TPMS on Lexus IS 250 / 200t / 300 / 350 / 300h – Lexus through the line-up ‘IS presenting its increasingly fierce competition in the Small Luxury Sedan class. Although in this class of opponent that must be faced is formidable German Trio. Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4 and BMW 3-Series. Through its flagship variant of the Lexus IS 350 F SPORT, this Japanese manufacturer seems more confident to compete with its German rivals.
It is the most powerful IS variant armed with 3,456 cc V6 engine. Our test unit is a version of the JDM (Japan Domestic Market) which adopted a special feature called the Lexus Dynamic Handling System. The advantage of these features is the ability to provide optimum stability when maneuvering in a variety of speed ranges without compromising the agility.
How to Initialize the Tire Pressure on Lexus IS 250 F-Sport / 200t / 300 / 350 / 300h:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Lexus IS, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Continue to press “<” or “>” until the initialization setting display appears.
- Locate and press the ON/OFF until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus IS (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of Initialize TPMS on Lexus IS 250 / 200t / 300 / 350 / 300h useful for you.