Lexus GS 200t GS450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset
Lexus GS 200t GS450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset – Lexus GS is a medium-size executive car. In the line up of Lexus models, the GS model is positioned above a sporty and compact IS and ES luxurious and refined, but under the Lexus LS and very luxurious. The model is available in the GS 300 3GR-FE engine, the GS 350 2GR-FE engine, and the GS 430 3UZ-FE V8 engine.
Lexus GS 300 is also available with 4WD drive and all-wheel drive. For 2008, the GS 430 is replaced by a GS 460 with a 1UR-FE V8 engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission. For the Lexus GS 300 equipped with a 3.0 L V6 engine type, 4-cylinder, 24-valve, cylinder with 2994 cc. The resulting maximum power of 170 kW at 6200 rpm and maximum torque of 300 Nm at 4400 pm. The security system in this car is quite complete and modern with features presented immobilizer, dual airbags, parking sensors, and braking ABS that make this car safer when driving.
Lexus GS 200t GS450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 3 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015 2016 2017 2018 Lexus GS 200t GS450H, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
This tutorial is based on the Lexus owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus GS 200t 450H (2015 2016 2017 2018 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of Lexus GS 200t GS450H Tire Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you.