How to Turn Off the Airbag Light on 2008-2015 Nissan Rogue – Nissan Rogue crossover car appears as a stylish, economical and functional and fairly affordable price. Overall, the car is worth to buy because it has all that is needed by the owner of the car. Nissan Rogue as general class of small crossovers so easy to drive. But not only that, Rogue appear more stylish with the shape of the front grille is made as embedding a tie with the Nissan logo in the middle.
This car has the dimensions of length: 182.3 inches, width 72.4 inches, height: 67.5 inches. The front of the Nissan Rogue is equipped with LED lights and full LED headlamps for the upper class version. While on the wheels using the standard model 17-inch alloy wheels and high-end version of the SL uses 18-inch wheels are combined with Dunlop tires P225 / 65R18 all-season tires Grandtrek.
How to Turn Off the Airbag Light on 2008-2015 Nissan Rogue:
To reset the Airbag Light on 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Rogue, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should applies to the all models of Nissan Rogue (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Hopefully the article of How to Turn Off the Airbag Light on 2008-2015 Nissan Rogue usefull for you. Good Luck!