2008-2020 Nissan Rogue Timing Marks Diagram (2.5L QR25DE Engine)
2008-2020 Nissan Rogue Timing Marks Diagram (2.5L QR25DE Engine) – Now the new Nissan Rogue looks handsome, functional, efficient and prices are reasonable for its class. This new model looks more handsome and stylish, with a stylish front grille tie with the Nissan logo in the middle. Machines used by the 2014 Rogue is a 2.5-liter QR25DE with a four-cylinder engine, producing 170 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 175 pound-feet of torque at 4,400 pm. Using the Nissan Xtronic transmission, the CVT may be the best on the market. Of course, supported by means of good driving, and efficient.
According to the EPA, the ratio of spent fuel to the standard model of 26 miles per gallon for city area and 33 mpg out of town, with a fuel ratio of 23/28. To model the all-wheel-drive SL tester little more extravagant with a ratio of 25/32. Nissan Rogue four-cylinder is an “evolution” of the QR25DE powerplant, with the same engine in the Altima sedan. Rogue feels “slow” when climbing a hill. With 15 or 20hp extra power will be better. But overall, the new Nissan crossover riding well. Shift the transmission was smooth, with the sound of the engine noise that does not so matter.
2008-2020 Nissan Rogue Timing Marks Diagram (2.5L QR25DE Engine):
(1) : Timing chain
(2) : Camshaft sprocket (INT)
(3) : Chain tensioner
(4) : Timing chain slack guide
(5) : Crankshaft key
(6) : Crankshaft sprocket
(7) : Balancer unit sprocket
(8) : Balancer unit chain tensioner
(9) : Balancer unit timing chain
(10) : Timing chain tension guide
(11) : Camshaft sprocket (EXH)
(A) : Mating Mark (Outer groove)
(B) : Pink link
(C) : Mating Mark (lug)
(D) : Mating mark (stamp)
(E) : Yellow link
(F) : Pink link
(G) : Mating mark (stamp)
(H) : Mating mark (stamp)
(J) : Yellow link
(K) : Mating Mark (Outer groove)
(L) : Pink link
- Before installing chain tensioner it is possible to slip the chain on the sprocket to align the chain timing mark with the sprocket timing mark.
- There may be two color variations of the link marks (link colors) on the timing chain.
- There are 26 links between the pink mating marks on the timing chain; and 64 links between the camshaft sprocket pink link and the crankshaft sprocket yellow link, on the timing chain side without the tensioner.
This diagram is based on the Nissan workshop manual. The above picture applies to the Nissan Rogue 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 year model that uses 2.5 L QR25DE I4 engine. Hopefully the article of 2008-2020 Nissan Rogue Timing Marks Diagram (2.5L QR25DE Engine) useful for you.