How To Reset Toyota Yaris TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2012-2020)
How To Reset Toyota Yaris TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2012-2020) – The Toyota Yaris is a car of segment B produced by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota. There are two generations, launched in the years 1999 and 2005 and available with three-door and five-door hatchback bodies, two-door, and four-door sedan and a four-door family. The first generation was voted “Car of the Year in Europe” in 2000.
According to the market and generating body, the model is named Yaris, Belt, Echo, Platz, Vios, and Vitz. The design is not identical in every country for a given generation. The engines are usually 1,10, 1,3 and 1,5-liter petrol and 1,4-liter diesel, although there are other specifics for certain countries, such as 1.8-liter petrol of 130 hp for the European Yaris II and gasoline of 1.5 liters with turbocharger and 143 hp maximum power for Thailand.
How To Reset Toyota Yaris TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2012-2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Toyota Yaris, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the TIRE PRESSURE RESET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Toyota Yaris (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years), which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article on How To Reset Toyota Yaris TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2012-2020) useful for you.