How To Reset Toyota Sequoia TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Light
How To Reset Toyota Sequoia TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Light – Following the success of some of the SUV that had been produced earlier, such as the Toyota Fortuner which became the best and best-selling SUV, Toyota redesigned Toyota Tundra pickup truck-based formidable. 2014 Toyota Sequoia comes with three trim exterior design and distinct features, namely SR5, Limited and Platinum.
SR5 equipped with 18 inches aluminum wheels, brand new heated mirrors, front fog lights, keyless entry system, advanced running boards, a new roof rack, a rear privacy glass, towing preparation and power-down rear window. Limited coupled with 20-inch aluminum wheels, auto-dimming outside mirrors, a power sunroof, rear and front parking sensors along with the power lift-gate. Platinum itself comes with an additional 20 inches of chrome aluminum wheels, adaptive air suspension, and adaptive cruise control.
How To Reset Toyota Sequoia TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Light:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor, etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. Follow these steps to reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor (TPMS) light on your Toyota Sequoia:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Locate and press the tire SET button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
Each year model may have different button locations
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally, turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
For more details please check the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Toyota owner’s manual. The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of the Toyota Sequoia. Hopefully, the article How To Reset Toyota Sequoia TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Warning Light useful for you.