How To Reset Chevrolet Camaro Engine Air Filter Life Light (2020)
How To Reset Chevrolet Camaro Engine Air Filter Life Light (2020) – The Chevrolet Camaro is an American muscle sports car manufactured by General Motors’ Chevrolet division. At the end of October 2015, the first Camaro of the sixth generation began to roll off the assembly line, and in mid-November, they went on sale in the USA as cars of the 2016 model year.
In the spring of 2019, 2020 model year cars were presented. The updated front end of the SS model now has a body-colored crossbar that divides the radiator grill in half and a black Chevrolet butterfly placed on top of it. A ten-speed automatic transmission has also become available with a six-cylinder engine for the LT model.
How To Reset Chevrolet Camaro Engine Air Filter Life Light (2020):
Time needed: 7 minutes.
When the cluster displays a message to replace the engine air filter at the next oil change, and you have changed the engine air filter on your 2019 2020 Chevrolet Camaro, the system must be reset by the following step:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Place the vehicle in Service Mode by pressing and holding ENGINE START/STOP for more than five seconds without depressing the brake pedal.
- Use the DIC controls on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Air Filter Life Menu
- Press the button to select RESET
- Press and hold the SEL button to confirm
This tutorial is based on the Chevrolet owner’s manual. This procedure can be applied to the latest generations of Chevrolet Camaro (2019 2020 model years). Hopefully, the article of How To Reset Chevrolet Camaro Engine Air Filter Life Light (2020) useful for you.