How Do You Reset Nissan Cube Airbag Warning Light (2009-2014)
How Do You Reset Nissan Cube Airbag Warning Light (2009-2014) – The Nissan Cube is a small MPV produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor between 1998 and 2013. The Cube was produced in three series, only the last, however, was imported in Europe (since 2009 after being presented at the Geneva Motor Show). The third generation debuted at the Los Angeles Motor Show in 2008 and is the first time that the Cube is exported outside of the Asian borders. Changes in this third series will focus on details: the line is an evolution of the much-acclaimed second series as the basic platform is the same as the Z11 to increase the reliability and build quality.
Slightly longer, in Japan, the car is available with a single petrol engine from 1.5 liters to 109 horsepower (engine also used by the Z11) and for North America Cube uses a bigger engine 1.8 16V 122 horsepower shared also by sisters Tiida and Versa. In Europe, the Cube Z12 was presented at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show and was announced the import by the end of that year with both petrol engines (1.6 16V made in England) and turbo diesel (1.5 dCi Renault origin). The completely renovated interior abandon the square shapes of the Z11 to give way to a more rounded style partly inspired by the Note. The transmission as standard for all versions is a CVT automatic as an option for the American market there is a 6-speed manual. The copies destined for Europe will be equipped with a manual 5-speed transmission. The Z12 will no longer repeat the version with seven seats while the Japanese and American market will always be available models equipped with Sport Package renamed Cube Krom.
How Do You Reset Nissan Cube Airbag Warning Light (2009-2014):
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To turning off or reset the Airbag Light on 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Nissan Cube, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is a diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Nissan owner’s manual. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan Cube (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014). Hopefully, the article of How Do You Reset Nissan Cube Airbag Warning Light (2009-2014) useful for you. Good Luck!