2013-2019 Ford EcoSport Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset Guide – The Ford EcoSport is a compact sports utility vehicle segment B, produced by American automaker Ford since 2003 and which is 2012 was presented the second generation. The first generation of the EcoSport was designed by “USA Ford Truck Vehicle Center” and built only in Brazil. It is strongly inspired by the Fusion sold in Europe in its place, but with style and sporty characteristics different to avoid the approach to the most popular European version.
Since the Ecosport came into the market, the car has sold well enough to be considered among the 10 best-selling vehicles in Brazil. One year after the Brazilian debut, ie in 2004, the ‘Ecosport also landed in the Mexican market where it will be sold until 2010. Previewed at the show in New Delhi earlier this year, it has been in production in Brazil in the second half of 2012.
2013-2019 Ford EcoSport Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset Guide:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford EcoSport, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight Setting Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford EcoSport (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years) which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2013-2019 Ford EcoSport Low Tyre Pressure Light Reset Guide useful for you. Good Luck!