2016 Ford Mondeo Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset Procedure
2016 Ford Mondeo Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset Procedure – The Ford Mondeo is a car segment belonging to the D segment produced by the US automobile company Ford since 1993 and reached the fourth series. The first series was updated in 1996, while the second generation was presented in 2000, the third in 2007 and the fourth in 2014. Mondeo’s fourth generation has been marketed in Europe since the fall of 2014. It is largely identical to the Ford Fusion sold in the United States since 2012.
The delay in commercialization in Europe is due to the closure of the old plant in Genk in Belgium and the subsequent opening of the new Valencia factory in Spain. The Mondeo fourth series is also produced from February 2015 also in the establishment of Vsevolozhsk in Russia, in St. Petersburg. For the first time on a Ford Mondeo, four-wheel drive is available, which can also be combined with diesel engines and automatic transmissions.
2016 Ford Mondeo Tire Pressure TPMS System Reset Procedure:
If you receive a low-tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2015 2016 Ford Mondeo, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Use the information display controls on the steering wheel and highlight Setting Menu
- Press the OK button to choose it
- Select Driver Assist
- Select Tire Monitor and press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
For more details please check the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford Mondeo (2015 2016 2017 model years) which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of Ford Mondeo Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset Procedure useful for you. Good Luck!