2011-2019 Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset
2011-2019 Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset – The Ford E-Series is a range of commercial vehicles of the American manufacturer Ford. They are produced since 1961 through four generations and distributed primarily on the North American market. After 22 years of production in its current generation and 53 on the same platform, the production of the series Econoline / E will be discontinued and replaced by the Ford Transit produced by Kansas City Assembly in Claycomo, Missouri.
Ford will continue production of the E-series for commercial users for the model year 2015 and probably “until the end of the decade.” Therefore, the E series will only be available for school bus chassis, shuttles, campers, trucks, etc. With significant gains in the payload, interior space, flexibility, and fuel economy, the decision to replace the E-series by the Transit is part of Ford’s move to consolidate its product lines to globally, as he did with the Fiesta, C-Max, Focus, Fusion, Mondeo, and Escape.
2011-2019 Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford E150 E250 E350 E450, follow these steps:
- Drive the vehicle above 20 mph (32 km/h) for at least two minutes and then stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Turn the hazard flashers on then off 3 times within 10 seconds.
- If the reset mode has been entered successfully, the horn will sound once.
- Decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 5.
- Next, proceed as in step 5 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, training is completed and a message is shown in the information display. Turn ignition to OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on all generations of Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 (2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2011-2019 Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 TPMS Light Tire Pressure Reset useful for you. Good Luck!