2009 Chevy Uplander TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset
2009 Chevy Uplander TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset – The Chevrolet Uplander is an American minivan. It is manufactured by the Chevrolet division of General Motors, for Canada, Mexico, Chile, and the United States. Introduced into the range in 2004, it replaces the Venture (on which it is based heavily). It uses the same platform as the Saturn Relay, Buick Terraza, and Pontiac Montana SV6. The most significant difference is the offer of a baby seat built into the Uplander LS and that the US market the Uplander is offered in two different lengths and a cargo version.
This vehicle is produced near Atlanta, Georgia. On 21 November 2005, General Motors announced that the brand would close the assembly plant in Doraville, Georgia, which produces the Uplander, 2008. 4 MPV shares the same platform and comes with a CD / MP3 car stereo. The Uplander and vehicles of the same range have the same style and try the Métis vehicle style is popular. The production of these models ceased on 26 September 2008. According to the Institute of Insurance for Highway Safety (equivalent EuroNCAP), the Chevrolet Uplander performs better in crash tests as its predecessor, the Venture.
2009 Chevy Uplander TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
To reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2008 2009 Chevy Uplander, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- Increase/ decrease tire pressure for 10 seconds, starting from the driver’s side front tire (LF) until horn sounds.
- After horn sounds, proceed to the right (passenger’s side) front tire, and repeat the procedure in step 3.
- Next, proceed as in step 3 for the right (passenger’s side) rear tire and then left (driver’s side) rear tire.
- After hearing the confirming horn chirp for the left rear tire, turn the ignition to the OFF position. Adjust all tires to pressure listed on the tire placard.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Chevrolet owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevrolet Uplander (2008 2009 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2009 Chevy Uplander TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!