2012-2018 Chevrolet Orlando Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Chevrolet Orlando concept car developed by the American automaker Chevrolet, is presented for the first time at the Paris Motor Show – 2008 Edition. Based on the Chevrolet Cruze, also presented at the Paris Salon, it reflects the will of Chevrolet to extend its range of vehicle to a car 7 seats. The Chevrolet Orlando is sold in Europe, but also in Canada and South Korea. The break between the front part of the vehicle and the windshield is sharper and the wheel arches are also very marked.
The interior design is reminiscent of the Chevrolet Malibu, including its dashboard. The Chevrolet Orlando is powered by a turbo diesel 2-liter engine or a 1.8 liter petrol unit. The petrol engine develops 141 hp while the diesel VCDI is available in 130 hp and 163 hp. The Canadian version is equipped with a petrol engine ECOTECMD 4 cylinder 2.4 L direct injection and variable valve timing (VVT) 174 horsepower.
2012-2018 Chevrolet Orlando Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
If you receive a low tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Chevrolet Orlando, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 2 minutes of cumulative driving at 20 mph (32 km/h).
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to be reset. To relearn or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Chevrolet Orlando you must have a TPMS relearn tool and follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter until horn sounds
- If your vehicle does not have a Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
- Press the DIC MENU button
- Scroll up and select “Tire Pressure Menu”
- Press the SET/CLR button
- When a message requesting acceptance of the process appears, press the SET/CLR button again to confirm.
- The horn sounds twice to signal the receiver is in relearn mode
- Starting from the driver’s side front tire, place the relearn tool against the tire sidewall, near the valve stem. Then press the button to activate the TPMS sensor.
- Repeat the procedure on the right-front tire, the right rear tire, and the last one left rear tire.
- A horn chirp confirms that the sensor identification code has been matched to this tire and wheel position.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Chevrolet Orlando (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2012-2018 Chevrolet Orlando Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!