How to Calibrate Tyre Pressure Sensor on 2017 SEAT Arona – The Seat Arona is a vehicle model of the brand Seat. It is the second vehicle of the manufacturer in the market segment of Sports Utility Vehicles. However, since the vehicle is only offered without all-wheel drive, it is part of the crossover segment. The Arona will be manufactured from the end of 2017 in the Seat main factory in Martorell.
The Seat Arona was presented on June 26, 2017, to the trade press and via Facebook live stream in Barcelona. The world premiere will take place at the IAA in Frankfurt on September 14, 2017. The name Arona follows the tradition of Seat, according to which the models are named after Spanish places or areas. Arona is a municipality on the Canary Island of Tenerife.
How to Calibrate Tyre Pressure Sensor on 2017 SEAT Arona:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2017 SEAT Arona, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch off
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON position without starting the engine.
- Locate and press the SET button on the center console until you hear an audible signal
For more details, please watch the following video:
This procedure should be work on SEAT Arona (2017 2018) model years. Hopefully the article of How to Calibrate Tyre Pressure Sensor on 2017 SEAT Arona useful for you. Good Luck!