How to Calibrate the TPMS System on Ferrari F12 Berlinetta – The Ferrari F12berlinetta is a super sports car Gran Turismo Italian manufacturer Ferrari to be officially unveiled on February 29, 2012, and was presented to the public at the Geneva Motor Show the same year. Where he received the “Auto Bild Design Award” and then the “Best Supercar and Luxury Car” award given by the British magazine The Sunday Times Driving.
The F12berlinetta’s aerodynamics has been developed hand in hand with his style and incorporates a number of innovative solutions. These include the Aero Bridge, which first uses the hood to create aerodynamic downforce, and the Active Brake Cooling system, a system of vanes in the air ducts that open only if the operating temperature is sufficiently high. The result is that Ferrari has been achieved the most efficient aerodynamically in its entirety ever built, a fact that is true of the figure achieved: 1,12 (twice the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano), with a Cx of only 0.299 and downforce of 123 kg to 200 km / h.
How to Calibrate the TPMS System on Ferrari F12 Berlinetta:
If you replaced a wheel, tire, TPMS sensor etc. and are now getting a warning light on your car, then the sensor needs to calibration. To calibrate, turning off or reset the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Make sure to inflate all tires to pressure indicated on tire placard.
- Turn the ignition to position On without starting the engine.
- Press the MAIN button located on the left of the driver side
- Press UP button to enter the SETUP menu
- Scroll down and select “Calibrate TPMS”
- When the subsequent calibration accepted, you will see “Calibration activated” on the display
This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018) model years. Hopefully the article of How to Calibrate the TPMS System on Ferrari F12 Berlinetta useful for you. Good Luck!