Airbag Warning Light Reset on Nissan GT-R (2007-2018) – The Nissan GT-R is a sports car created by Japanese automaker Nissan, released in Japan on December 6, 2007, in the United States on July 7, 2008, and the rest of the world in March 2009. Two prototypes were exhibited at car shows before it was presented the production model.
The first prototype was presented at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2001, showing what a 21st-century GT-R would look like. At the Tokyo Motor Show in 2005, Nissan unveiled a new prototype of the GT-R, indicating that the production GT-R would be based on 80 or 90% in this prototype. As a legacy of its predecessors, the Nissan GT-R R35 has appeared in numerous video games, such as Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed and Movies of the Fast and Furious Saga.
Airbag Warning Light Reset on Nissan GT-R (2007-2018):
To turning off the Airbag Light on Nissan Skyline 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to the all models of Nissan GT-R (2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019). Hopefully, the article of Airbag Warning Light Resets on Nissan GT-R (2007-2018) useful for you. Good Luck!