2004-2019 Nissan Note SRS Airbag Light Reset Easy Guide
2004-2019 Nissan Note SRS Airbag Light Reset Easy Guide – The Nissan Note is a compact MPV produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. since 2004, but sold in Europe only since 2006 as a successor to the Nissan Almera Tino. Anticipated by the concept car Nissan Note the Notes is in response to the great demand of the cars compact MPV.
Sees suspension system configured as a McPherson front and torsion beam at the rear. The copies destined for Europe are produced at the UK plant in Sunderland owned by Nissan since 2006. The luggage compartment has a minimum volume of 280 liters which reach up to 1,332 liters lowering the rear seat. Remarkable interior space and numerous storage compartments that provide a very flexible interior and exploitable. In Italy the Notes is available in a range of three trim levels: Visia, Acenta, and Tekna sportier.
2004-2019 Nissan Note SRS Airbag Light Reset Easy Guide:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
To turning off the Airbag Light on 2004 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Nissan Note, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine, If your vehicle has Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
- Wait for more than 3 seconds
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
- Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is the diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
- Now turn the key off again, wait for more than 3 seconds like in step 3 again, and turn back on.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
For more details, please watch the following video:
This tutorial is based on the Nissan owner’s manual. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing. This procedure should apply to all models of Nissan Note (2004 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 model years). Hopefully, the article of 2004-2019 Nissan Note SRS Airbag Light Reset Easy Guide useful for you. Good Luck!