2018 Lexus LC 500h Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Reset – The Lexus LC is a grand tourer produced by the Japanese automaker Lexus in 2016. The LC 500 coupe was presented in January 2016 at the Detroit Motor Show. It uses the same 5-liter 2UR-GSE engine with the V8 architecture of the Lexus RC F and GS F, delivering 351 kW (471 hp) of power here thanks to a better intake and exhaust system. Furthermore, the transmission is combined with a new automatic transmission 10 speed.
The LC 500h was announced in January 2016 and the complete specifications were published in February 2016. It is equipped with a 3.5-liter engine with V6 architecture, combined with a hybrid system powered by an electric motor powered by lithium-ion batteries, for a combined output of 264 kW (354 hp).
2018 Lexus LC 500h Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2017 2018 Lexus LC 500h, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Continue to press “<” or “>” until the Vehicle Setting appears on the display and then press “OK”.
- Scroll down and select TPMS and then press “OK”.
- Select “Set tire pressure”, and then press and hold “OK” until the tire pressure warning light starts blinking.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers), calibration will complete after 10-30 minutes of cumulative driving at least 40 km/h (25 mph), and then verify that it turns off.
For more details please check the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to all the generations of Lexus LC 500h (2017 2018) models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully, the article of 2018 Lexus LC 500h Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Reset useful for you.