2018-2020 Ford Tourneo Connect Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset
2018-2020 Ford Tourneo Connect Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset – The Ford Tourneo Connect is a small light commercial vehicle produced by the American car manufacturer Ford Motor Company since 2002, developed by Ford of Europe. He is the successor of the Ford Courier. The Connect is a front-wheel drive with a transverse front engine and five-speed manual gearbox.
The Ford Tourneo Connect is a recreational activity vehicle, is a Transit Connect with side windows and rear seats. All Transit Connect that are exported to the United States is imported with this configuration to avoid 25% taxes on light trucks for the so-called chicken tax. In 2013, US Customs told Ford that they should stop this practice of importing vans dressed as passenger cars.
2018-2020 Ford Tourneo Connect Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset:
Time needed: 7 minutes.
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2018 2019 2020 Ford Tourneo Connect, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Turn the engine switch OFF
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Press the UP or DOWN button on the steering wheel and highlight SETTING menu
- Press the button to enter the menu
- Select INFORMATION
- Select TIRE PRESSURE
- Press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
This tutorial is based on the Ford owner’s manual. This procedure should be work on the latest generation of Ford Tourneo ( 2018 2019 2020 model years) which equipped with tire pressure monitoring system TPMS. Hopefully, the article of 2018-2020 Ford Tourneo Connect Tyre Pressure TPMS Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck!