2015 Citroën C1 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset – The model Citroen C1, the Citroen version of the PSA Peugeot Citroën and Toyota Motor Corporation jointly developed mini-car class. Citroën is the smallest model in the C-Series and is therefore perfect for city traffic. The C1 is used frequently here because of its thrifty fuel consumption: 4.6 liters per 100 kilometers. The C1 has a length of 3.4 meters and a width of 1.6 meters.
Like the Toyota Aygo and the Peugeot 107, the Citroen C1 reaches a top speed of 157 kilometers per hour. The C1 is available in version 3 doors and 5-door version. The C1 is known for its efficiency and its consumption is one of the most economical cars on the market. In the year 2005/2006 the C1 took second place in terms of environmental friendly.
2015 Citroën C1 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset:
To turning off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light on your 2015-2016 Citroen Berlingo Van, follow these steps:
- Stop the vehicle in a safe place and turn the engine switch off and engage the parking brake.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the engine switch to the “ON” position
- Open the glove box.
- Locate and press the tire pressure warning reset button until the tire pressure warning light blinks 3 times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position
- Finally turn the engine switch to the “ACC” or “LOCK” position.
The procedure above can be applied to all the latest generations of Citroën C1 2016 models, which is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Hopefully the article of 2015 Citroën C1 Low Tyre Pressure Warning Light Reset useful for you.