2014-2016 BMW i8 Tire Pressure Monitor Warning Light Reset – The BMW i8 is a plug-in hybrid, developed by BMW. It was BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics at the IAA 2009 presented to the public for the first time as a concept car. At the IAA 2013, the presentation of the production car followed. BMW i8 is BMW production cars that won the title of the most environmentally friendly cars in the arena of World Green Gar of The Year.
Not only won the award phenomenal, the latest cars made by BMW, it is also equipped with several features and excellent machine. BMW i8 is equipped with a conventional engine with a capacity of 1500cc. The engine is has a power of 228 hp which is powered by an electric motor which is powered by 129 hp. Yes, this car is indeed a very economical electric cars. Known from several sources, this car only requires 90 minutes of charging the battery to travel up to a total distance of 35.2 km.
2014-2016 BMW i8 Tire Pressure Monitor Warning Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitor (TPM) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2014 2015 2016 BMW i8, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn the ignition to ON without starting the engine
- Press MENU button on iDrive controller to use i menu.
- Select VEHICLE INFO
- Select VEHICLE STATUS
- Next, Start the engine (do not drive away)
- Select PERFORM RESET
- Confirm reset the inflation pressure by selecting “PERFORM RESET”
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of BMW i8 (2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2014-2016 BMW i8 Tire Pressure Monitor Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀