2012-2016 MINI Paceman Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light Reset – New MINI Paceman is a 3-door compact models with all-wheel drive system called the MINI All4. 4-cylinder gasoline engine and Minimalism technology makes New MINI Cooper S Paceman to produce power of 184 HP with a 6-speed transmission Steptronic. The machine that is large enough for a car with a weight of less than 1.5 tonnes.
Different from the previous year’s edition, enlarged trunk volume of 330 liters to 1,080 liters in this latest variant. Other leading features in the New MINI Cooper S Paceman include a sports chassis, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) including Electronic Differential Lock Control. For the choice of color, the Mini Paceman is available in a choice of bright color combinations and eye catching, such as color options on other MINI cars.
2012-2016 MINI Paceman Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light Reset:
If you receive a low-tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light while driving and you want to clear or turning off the warning light on your 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 MINI Cooper Paceman, follow these instructions:
- Make sure the vehicle is at a complete stop
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure recommended on the tire placard located on the door panel.
- Turn ignition to ON
- Press the BC button in the turn indicator lever repeatedly until you see the SET/INFO
- Press and hold the button until the display changes.
- Press the BC button repeatedly until you see the RESET
- Press and hold the button until “RESETTING” is displayed.
- Driving for a few miles (kilometers) and then verify that it turns off.
For more details, please watch the following video:
The procedure above can be applied to latest generations of MINI Paceman (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2012-2016 MINI Paceman Tire Pressure (TPMS) Warning Light Reset useful for you. Good Luck! 😀