2008 Ford Edge Exhaust System Diagram
2008 Ford Edge Exhaust System Diagram – The Ford Edge is a crossover SUV size D manufactured by Ford. It was officially presented at the Detroit Motor Show 2006 and released in December of that year. It uses the same platform as the Mazda 6, Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX SUVs and Mazda CX-9. The Edge is produced in Oakville, Canada. Its main competitors are the Chevrolet Captiva, Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia Sorento, Mazda CX-7.
The only engine is a six-cylinder V petrol, 3.5-liter, 289 hp maximum power. It is offered with a six-speed unit cash automatic transmission and front-wheel drive or four-wheel traction. Sales of the Ford Edge in the US have increased since its launch, surpassing all the other half of the big SUVs from January to June 2007, with over 58,000 units sold.
2008 Ford Edge Exhaust System Diagram:
- LH catalyst monitor sensor electrical connector
- LH catalytic converter support bracket to-transmission bolts (2 required)
- LH catalytic converter-to-exhaust manifold nut (4 required)
- Bracket-to-LH catalytic converter bolt (2 required)
- LH catalytic converter
- Exhaust Y-pipe-to-LH catalytic converter nut
- Exhaust flexible pipe-to-exhaust Y-pipe nut (2 required)
- Exhaust Y-pipe
- Exhaust flexible pipe
- Muffler and tailpipe
- LH catalytic converter-to-exhaust manifold stud (4 required)