2003-2015 Nissan Maxima ECU Resetting Procedures – Nissan presents the most stunning sporty dish in New Maxima brand-new body in 2016. Wrapped in an elegant blend of luxury aura appears in the title of grand New York Auto Show in 2015 and priced at US $ 32,410. Fillers latest lineage New Nissan Maxima 2016 seems to be back in the spotlight once gain popularity, even exceeding the Maxima previous generations. Known as one of the most exclusive mounts creation of Nissan, Maxima was present at the New York Motor Show 2015 echoes the style that is impressive.
Armed with clear lines along nicely integrated grille ‘Corporate V’ trademark elegance Nissan adds spice wrapped in an aura of luxury in the outer shell. The interior of this exclusive sports sedan packed with nuances of wood trim with beige leather material gives the impression classy without the slightest scent eliminating luxury. New Maxima 2016 adapting the capacity of 3.5 liter V6 engine capable of producing power up to 300 hp. Not only full power, the engine has been upgraded is now 15 percent more efficient than ever before with an efficiency of up to 12.7 km per liter.
2003-2015 Nissan Maxima ECU Resetting Procedures:
If you want to turn off or clear the Check Engine Light / ECU light in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Nissan Maxima, perform the following procedures within the specify time! Because timing is extremely critical.
- Turn the ignition key to position “ON” without starting the engine and wait 3 seconds.
- Fully press and release the accelerator pedal five times within 5 seconds.
- Wait 7 seconds
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor and hold for ten seconds. until the CEL starts blinking.
- At this point the light CEL should start flashing error code stored in the system and you can release the pedal. If you only get five flashes slowly or not flashing at all, then it is time You went on one of the above steps and you have to start from scratch.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking) and wait about 10 second.
- Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
- Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For more details, please watch the following video:
Note: Repeat the process, if the lights still illuminates when you start the engine. Timing is EXTREMELY critical to resetting the ECU. This procedure should be work on all generation of Nissan Maxima (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) models. Hopefully the article of 2003-2015 Nissan Maxima ECU Resetting Procedures usefull for you. Good Luck!